Jonah went to baseball camp at CHA for a few days the week after school ended. This was his first time to ever attend anything like that, or play baseball with other kids, for that matter. So he was definitely a little nervous about it. (So was I!) He had his new glove and his new haircut, and off he went.
When I asked him if he had fun, his answer was "eh" lol, I think he would have much preferred to be at home playing the xbox. =0) That's kind of the reason we wanted him to do it though! It definitely pushed him out of his comfort zone. I was hoping he would just love it and do great and want to play baseball forever. However, he really doesn't have any desire to play baseball, but I'm proud of him for giving it a try!

He rode to practice with Owen on one of the mornings.
The Cool Club!
Hey, at least we got another CHA tshirt out of the deal!
It rained overnight, so the 2nd day of baseball camp had to be in the gym instead of on the field.
I missed sliding practice, but Joni was there and she video'd and sent it to me. I was so happy to get this!








No comments:
Post a Comment