Saturday, May 7, 2022

A Beautiful Spring Saturday

Grandma Baldwin came up and spent the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend with us. We went downtown and had lunch at Hall's Pizza Kitchen...yum...and then we walked around at the flower and garden show that was happening at the Myriad Gardens. Jack is a big fan of carousels these days, so he loved this! It was a beautiful spring day with the family!
Grandma Baldwin got the kids these cute little cactus plants for their rooms. These are more our style of plants...you hardly ever have to water them! Haha!
I clearly loved the carousel and thought it was the cutest thing ever, because I took a ton of pictures! 
Oh my heart! 
Think he's used to having his picture taken?! 
Jonah really wasn't a fan of riding the carousel, but he did it because I wanted him to. Why do they have to grow up?! =0(

No comments:

Post a Comment