Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy GMa's Day

We had lunch at GMa's house after church on Mother's Day and it was a beautiful afternoon. GMa's treehouse is Jack's dream come true...I bet he went down that slide 25 times! No wonder they love being at GMa's house so much...look at her squirting that whipped cream right into their mouths! =0) I am so glad my kids have GMa in their lives...she is to them, exactly what my Grandma Jean was to me...and that is priceless.

Mom,
Thank you for always being there & for making everything in life more fun! I want to be just like you when I grow up! Know that you are deeply loved by the faces in these photos. I thank God today & every day, that out of all the moms in the world, he gave me you! Happy Mother's Day!

Jack just wanted to go play...he did not care one thing about taking pictures...clearly! Lol!
McDonald's is still going strong! GMa always says this is the best $25 she ever spent at a garage sale! I would have to agree! 
Mackenzie helped Jack pick some flowers. So sweet!
PRECIOUS.
He would just lay in the grass like this when he got to the bottom of the slide! Then he would pop back up and go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment