The Secondary performance of Little Women was Friday afternoon. Mackenzie was more nervous for this one than the others, simply because it was her peers watching. Brian went home after the morning performance to get Jack...Poppa & Louise watched him during the morning for us, which was so very helpful. I stayed for the afternoon performance (I wasn't missing ANY of them!) & GMa also came back for it. There was no one sitting in the front few rows, so we moved up there. I'm so glad we did, because I got great pics and videos from there. Mackenzie never missed a note on her song, and it was even better than the morning performance. I know I'm her mom, and some would say I'm biased, but it's just the truth!
When the performance was over, it was so fun to watch her friends and classmates compliment and encourage Mackenzie and the others. I can't even really put into words what this was like, but as a mom, I just loved watching her shine!
By the time we got home after school, Mackenzie basically went straight to bed. She wasn't feeling great, but I just figured it was because she was completely exhausted. 
The school took some good pics:
Mackenzie sang this song perfectly for the afternoon performance!
Fan club!



No comments:
Post a Comment