Brian flew from Belize to Odessa, TX for a DNOW, and the girls were at Big Weekend with our church, so it was just me and the boys for a few days. I told Jonah I would take him to do something fun and he said "Can we go to the library?" Oh my heart!! YES, sweet boy! I will take you to the library! (And how about I take you to Target and buy you a $170 Lego set too?!) He actually has been saving gift cards and money for this, so I just added a little to help him get it. Then we went to Cici's and back home to watch 15 episodes of Camp Cretaceous and put together Legos. It was definitely a Jonah-Approved kind of day! I loved every minute too! These boys have my heart!

This boy loves Magic Treehouse books!
He didn't waste any time!

























No comments:
Post a Comment