We ended the month of February with another snow storm...well, mostly an ice storm. Brian happened to be in Belize during this, so the kids and I went to stay at GMa's house. We loved being there...so much better than being stuck at home with 4 kids by myself! We didn't have any snow days left, so the kids had Virtual Learning days on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Jonah made sure I sent Mrs. Champion pictures of GMa's pretty birds every day! We even got to celebrate GMa's birthday with her while we were there. The girls had Big Weekend at our church on Friday evening, so I had to get back to Edmond that day. I barely made it out of GMa's driveway...it took probably 15 tries & 30 minutes to get me out. GMa ended up having me back into the grass and she pushed a board under one of my tires...it was a little CRA-ZY. I've never driven on such icy roads (I was really missing Brian extra on this day!) and the drive home felt like it took an hour and a half instead of 45 minutes. I am OVER these frigid temps and snowstorms for the year!
This is what it looked like when we got home...an ice skating rink!








































No comments:
Post a Comment