Thursday, February 10, 2022

Last day of Miami Fun

Our flight didn't leave until Thursday evening, so we pretty much had the whole day in Miami to do whatever we wanted. We decided to do a Speedboat tour of Miami, which was very fun! It went by Star Island, where many famous people live or have lived...Jennifer Lopez, Shaquille O'Neal, Gloria Estefan, and Will Smith's son, to name a few. We also rode the big ferris wheel, and that was neat because we could see everything from up there, including where the cruise ships leave from. It definitely made me want to go on a cruise! (Fingers crossed that we will actually do a cruise next year!) 
We had a great time on this trip, but I was very ready to be back with my babies. This was the longest I've ever been away from Jack. He did good, but Poppa and Louise had to hide a bunch of pictures during the day when they were with him, because he would look at them and cry. That broke my heart! We flew into OKC late and Rex picked us up at the airport and drove us back to GMa's house. I was HAPPY when I crawled into bed and snuggled up next to my little buddy! And I was VERY happy the next morning when I got to see all of my babies!
This was our boat.
My 3rd book of the trip! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment