A few days before school started, I took the girls to finish decorating and setting up their lockers. Then we did a little more shopping (enough already!) and at their request--we had sushi for lunch. They have been begging for me to take them to Volcano Sushi, so this seemed like the perfect day for it! Daddy stayed home with the boys, so it was just a fun girls day for us!
Madison is nervous and excited about starting 7th grade...I remember that exact feeling when I started Middle School. I know she will do great!
And my mind can hardly conceive that Mackenzie is going to be a Freshman in HIGH SCHOOL. WHAT EVEN?! We just sent her to Kindergarten carrying her little navy backpack with red cherries on it a few years ago!
I love the beautiful young women these girls are turning into, but I miss my babies! I'm sure glad they have each other, and I'm so glad I have them...built-in besties for life!
Um, I want a locker...
I left Mackenzie a note, but she erased it. This is the difference in 7th and 9th grades. Haha! (Just teasing-I never expected her to actually leave it there!)
This look means "enough pictures."









































No comments:
Post a Comment