Friday, August 27, 2021

Jonah's 9th Birthday Letter

Jonah,
Happy 9th Birthday!!! 
You are growing up way too fast!
From our very first picture together the day you were born, to our most recent picture that we took today on your 9th birthday, I have loved you more and more every day. You are the sweetest boy & I know that God has special plans for your life. Since you're turning 9, I'm going to tell you 9 of my favorite things about you!
1. I love to hear you laugh! Especially when I tickle you...you are very ticklish!
2. You are the best big brother to Jack! You are constantly looking out for him & protecting him. I hope Jack grows up to be just like you!
3. You have the most easy-going, happy to please, personality! 
4. You are quick to share with others...I love that!
5. I'm actually having trouble with this list, because I literally love everything about you Jonah! Ha!
6. You are a very good friend. You put others before yourself.
7. I love the way you play Pony and Lucky with Madi!
8. You have a very tender heart. Literally the sweetest boy in the whole world. You are going to make a lucky girl an amazing husband someday!
And # NINE. You bring so much joy to our life, Jonah, and we are so glad you are ours! You make us laugh and you just make life better in every way! We are praying that this is your best year yet, and we look forward to watching you grow. I love being your Mom!
I am always and forever
Your # 1 Fan
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment