We got out Jack's new swimming pool that Poppa & Louise bought for his birthday & I think it's safe to say that he loved it! The big kids put the sprinkler on the trampoline & everyone was soaked and happy by the time the evening was over. Mackenzie wasn't going to get wet because she was wearing jeans, but she changed her mind when she saw how much fun everyone else was having! We love being at Falls Creek in the summers, but we miss being at home too...so we really enjoy nights like this, after so many weeks away from home. And its HOT...so we figured this would be a good way to cool off!
I love this picture so much...and I love these kids more than all the stars in the sky!
Jack loves nerf bullets...they fit just right in his little hand & he likes to chew on them. (I only let him have them if we are right there watching him!)








No comments:
Post a Comment