Happy Birthday, Little Joe!
Jonah's birthday fell on a Saturday this year. Owen spent the night Friday night, but he had to leave early on Saturday morning. Brian was gone for a work conference most of the day, and I was busy getting ready for Jonah's family party the next day. I told Jonah that I would take him wherever he wanted to go for lunch & he chose McDonald's. Hahaha! Remember I said he is very easy to please?! About halfway through the day, I decided to take Jonah to see a movie. We saw the new Paw Patrol movie & it was actually really good! It was fun to do something special with just him. Afterwards, Brian, Jack and the girls met us at Showbiz to play some arcade games. And of course he got to open some presents! We got him a Nintendo Switch Lite, which he was definitely excited about. I think Jonah had a very happy day, even though it was kind of low-key. We had a very big day with his baptism & our family party the next day, so it was okay that we didn't do a whole lot on his actual birthday. He felt special, loved and celebrated, so I'd say the day was a success!
Birthday movie date!
Yes, you can have a hot dog, candy and a drink, even though you just had McDonald's for lunch an hour ago! It's your birthday!






















No comments:
Post a Comment