Sunday, July 19, 2020

One Month Old

One Month Old!! Wow, this month flew by! 
We are so thankful to God for this little angel boy! Even though having a newborn is hard, this first month with Jack has been so sweet. 

* Jack loves his paci! None of our other babies took pacifiers like he does. We also can't seem to keep up with them...I've bought several packages, and we still have trouble finding his pacifiers! 
* Jack is really good at peeing in the bathtub. Like every single time. 
* Jack likes to be held. Always. 
* Jack doesn't like to be cold. 
* Jack can cry. LOUDLY. And often.
* Jack has his big sisters & big brother wrapped around his tiny little finger already! 
(Okay, Momma and Daddy too!) 

My friend Leslie got this milestone blanket for me at Christmas...it was the first baby gift I received and I love it! 
Just had to throw these in there...this is what I wrote about Jonah at one month old...I really could just change "Jonah" to "Jack" and call it a day! Their temperaments are very, very similar. I don't remember Jonah being quite as fussy as Jack is, but looking back and reading what I wrote about him, he apparently was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment