Monday, July 13, 2020

"Hotel" & Houseshoes

 Daddy was gone on a road show and we had a "slumber party" in the living room! I was especially exhausted and overwhelmed on this day. While I was outside with the baby, Madison & Jonah set the whole living room up like a "hotel" for us. It was the sweetest thing...they worked very hard on this! I can't even explain how much I enjoyed laying in the cozy "bed" they made me, even if it was just for a very short time. I would give anything to be able to lay on that couch for two whole hours and watch an entire movie. The baby constantly needs me though, and it seems like there is always a list of ten+ things waiting to be done. Jack and I eventually went to sleep in our room, but the big kids had their slumber party in the living room. One of these days, Jack will be in the big middle of all that! The sad thing is that Mackenzie will be grown by then...she's just going to have to suck it up and make a pallet anyway! 
Jonah was so excited for Jack to wear the puppy dog house shoes he picked out for him at Hobby Lobby! They look so cute & they actually stay on his feet really well. Every baby needs puppy house shoes!! 
 
She even got me a fan! 
Jack clearly liked his bed too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment