Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July!

The big kids spent Friday night with G-Ma, so they spent most of the 4th of July with her. She took them over to Leslie's to swim and then we picked them up there later in the afternoon. After our home health nurse visit & good blood work results, we took the therapy lights back and then went to lunch before going to get the kids. We were going to Salata, but it was closed for 4th of July so we ended up at this little diner beside it. It was Jack's first time out in public and I was a little nervous about it, but we kept him covered up in the stroller the whole time. 
It wasn't exactly a festive "normal" 4th of July, but at least the kids got to go swimming and we took some cute pictures?! We missed being at the lake, eating bomb pops & popping fireworks. Maybe next year! 
How cute is this little firecracker though?! Well, I'm not even sure "cute" is the right word...this baby boy is beautiful! Louise bought him this adorable outfit and it fit just right for 4th of July.
Grandma Baldwin got Jack this Nike outfit...I always loved dressing the girls alike, and now I get to do it with boys! How fun!! 
Also...Jack looks more and more like his Daddy every day. I still can't get over the fact that we have two boys! Makes my heart so happy! People ask often if Jack looks like Jonah, and he really doesn't look all that much like him. I sure hope he acts like him though...Jonah is the sweetest little boy I've ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment