We took Jack to church for the first time on the day he turned one month old. This was my first time to be back at church too, since March 15th. I was a little apprehensive about it, but our church is doing a great job of social distancing. We sat in the very back corner and really didn't interact with anyone. We got there right as church was starting and left as soon as it was over. It was so, so good to see friends scattered around the room though! I can't wait until we can be back at church, like normal, as it was before the pandemic.
Jonah made sure Jack had his Bible with him for church...such a good big brother! Jack was not a fan of the new shoes I bought for him at Old Navy. They are so cute too...he's going to have to get over it! The right shoe stayed on okay, but he kicked the left one off over and over.
Getting ready for church is just exhausting...tell me about it!!
Jack had a complete fit when I put his shoes on...like I said, if he doesn't like something, he's going to let us know.
There, that's better...hahaha!
Oh wait, it's back on again...
...but not for long...

No comments:
Post a Comment