It is so fun and sweet to watch the girls with their new baby brother! He is like a live baby doll for them! I would have been over the moon excited if my mom would've had a baby when I was their age, so I love this for them. The first few weeks Jack was home, they were nervous to hold him because he was so little and fragile, but they got over that real fast! I have to remind them to be careful with him now. =0) It sure is helpful to me, to have their extra hands to hold Jack...I'm not sure how I'm ever going to take a shower or get anything done at all when they are back in school!
Mackenzie has even started changing Jack's diaper...Madison is too worried about him peeing on her!
I sometimes wish there wasn't such a big age difference in our kids, but on the flip side I know the relationship Jack will have with his big siblings will be special and unique! He will always have "big people" cheering him on and supporting him in life!
And the cutest baby award goes to...Jack Baldwin!
Precious!!
Multi-tasking...she's going to be such a good momma one of these days!
Jack, doing the "hot dog dance"... life will never be boring for this baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment