Thursday, June 18, 2020

Tomorrow...

After 9 long months, tomorrow is the day!! I can't wait to bring this little baby home in a few days! 
Oh and this is my LAST DAY TO EVER EVER EVER BE PREGNANT...NOT SAD EVEN ONE BIT!! This called from a celebratory trip to the donut shop today! The ONLY thing I will miss about being pregnant is feeling my baby moving around inside of me & knowing that God is knitting a baby together inside of my womb...that is just completely amazing! But there is officially no more room in here, so out ya go, sweet babe! 

I have to admit that I was a little sad as we tucked the kids into bed, knowing that they would be asleep the next morning when we left, and they wouldn't be able to come to the hospital to meet their new baby brother or sister. And, while I was so happy to be welcoming a new baby and beginning this new chapter as a family of 6, it was also the end of the chapter where it was just the 5 of us and the dynamics were about to change. But wow...how blessed are we to get to have another one of these!
Madison, especially, was sad that she wasn't getting to come to the hospital. For weeks leading up to the delivery, she would pray at bedtime that she would be allowed to come. We talked a lot about it though, and I told her that compared to her 6 night stay in the hospital, my 2 or 3 night stay would feel very short.
I love this picture of all 4 of my babies! =0) And, I love each of them more than all the stars in the sky! The next time I take a picture of all 4 of them together, there will be a new tiny little face looking back at the camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment