June is broken down into two sections in my mind..."life pre-baby" and "life with new baby." The first half of the month was spent making sure we had everything we needed for the baby, spending time together as a family of 5, getting as much rest as we could, trying to squeeze in a few fun "normal" things for the kids here and there, playing WAY too much XBOX and having WAY too much screen time...I could go on, but in many ways, June just really felt like constant survival mode. I'm pretty sure the kids (and definitely Brian) were just as ready for me to not be pregnant, as I was!
Here are some pics from "pre-baby" June!
Oh. Baby.
This was the day before Jack was born and I was officially ready to pop! I could barely fit in my van seat without my tummy hitting the steering wheel.
Mackenzie helped us put together several baby things so we would be all ready when this little one finally gets here! She's going to be such a great helper to me! 
I took the kids to Penney's and Target one day to buy some clothes for summer. I was completely exhausted after that, but we survived! Then we went and spent the night at G-Ma's house.
Madison was still healing from her surgery at this point, so she got to ride in this awesome basket!
Up until this point, we had been avoiding going into stores as much as possible. I went ahead and took the kids into Target and Penney's to buy some summer clothes, but I made them wear masks. I'm not sure what happened to Jonah's mask for this picture, but he had one too!
Aaahhh!!! My favorite place is open again!! I have craved salad from Salata the entire time this coronavirus pandemic has had everything shut down. This was a happy moment in time right here! =0)
On Friday, we were just feeling a little down, so Brian suggested a trip to Pops...then he and I went to Salata (yes, again) and ate dinner while the kids hung out at home. It was good for us!
Daddy took Mackenzie to work with him one day, and he took her out to eat at a German restaurant. I'm thinking she didn't enjoy German meatloaf at all...hahaha...but the dessert looks pretty good! They also drove by and saw his Grandma Baldwin's old house.
Look at Mackenzie's AMAZING comic book...she freehand drew this entire thing...I am seriously stunned over it! She gets a little embarrassed because she still likes My Little Pony, but I love that she still likes things like this at 13!
Check it out!! Madi and I learned how to make French toast! I don't like French toast, but everyone (especially daddy) gave it two thumbs up!
Look who has pink in her hair!!!
As promised, after Madisons' accident, surgery and hospital stay, we let her "color" some of her hair pink. She settled for this temporary spray in kind, which made me very very happy!
Practicing rocking a "baby!" I can't believe he actually let her do this, but rest assured, it didn't last long! 
This picture popped up on TimeHop...I mean, this really makes me want another little girl! How ADORABLE are they?!
Jonah is definitely coming along in his swimming, but we aren't confident enough to let him go without a life jacket yet. We had to stop at Academy to get him a new one, before he went to spend the weekend with G-Ma, so he could swim in Leslie's pool.
The kids pack SO MUCH STUFF when they go to G-Ma's house! This time, they had to take Pony and Lucky's bunk beds for "camp." =0)
This is another reason they love it so much at G-Ma's house...she feeds them the things they love the most! =0) She asked me what their requests were...
Swimming at Leslie's pool was one of the only fun, normal things our kids got to do this summer.
Got my nails done...have to look fancy to have a baby, ya know! Ha! I have missed having them on and I feel so much better now.
I found all kinds of fun things drawn in the playroom!
You have GOT to be kidding me...I got this fraud alert the week before the baby came...like I had time to deal with this! UGH!! I think we got it all taken care of, but who really knows!
The day before the baby came, Jonah got his turn to go to work with Daddy! Daddy's boss, Alan, hooked Jonah up with a bunch of nerf guns and bullets. I think its safe to say he had a fun day!
Rex sent me this pic...looks like Jonah was enjoying something blue at G-Ma's house!





No comments:
Post a Comment