Friday, June 12, 2020

The Final Countdown: 38 Weeks

Well, here we are, on June 12th...baby will be here one week from today! 
That last week of pregnancy was UN-COMFORTABLE! At the time, I had no idea that I had a 9 lb 6 oz baby in there...I just knew I was big and about to pop...no wonder! But I have to say, the very worst part of that last week before it was baby time, was having to take the Covid test. It was AWFUL...a full 40 seconds of having a stick shoved up my nose & twisted, all the way up to my brain...thankfully it was negative at least! (I wasn't sick, it was just protocol for having any kind of procedure done, to have the Covid test done first.)
It's funny, I'm a few months behind on blogging, so as I sit here typing this, I already have brief thoughts like "Well, maybe that wasn't SO bad" or "I wasn't really THAT big..." Then I come back to reality real quick and celebrate the fact that this sweet baby is now in my arms instead of in my stomach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment