This is what brave looks like...
Look who's back on her bike! Yea!!
#conqueryourfears #makesmommanervous
Just 5 weeks after her accident, Madison got on her bike again. She was definitely a little scared, but she did great. Daddy took her by herself, and they took their time and never went fast. I'm not gonna lie, I have very mixed feelings about the entire thing, but I'm trying to work through them. I still can't believe that such an innocent accident could result in such a serious situation. It makes me want to wrap my kids in bubble wrap and never let them leave the house...but I know that's not the way it works. If anything, I have learned that I (simply) have to trust God with my kids...they are His before they are mine. Some things are out of my control, but He is always in control.
If it would have happened to me, I'm not sure I would ever want to ride a bike again...good job, Madi Joy! We are so proud of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment