The last thing I felt like doing was having a family photoshoot...but I sucked it up and did it anyway, because I knew it was important and I knew how much I would love having these pictures later! This one above, of our "surprised" faces, is my favorite for sure! Jonah's expression and upside down sign are just too much! (Kourtney is amazing & got all of these shots in less than 15 minutes!)
I love my precious children and husband so much...what beautiful gifts from God, each of them are to me! The saying really is true..."love doesn't divide, it multiplies!" I know that all of our love is going to just grow and multiply again when this little one comes into the world.
They are my whole world...and one thing is for sure...Brian and I do make beautiful babies! =0)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
I love the way they love each other...I tell them often that they are the most important friends to each other that they will ever have in life...I pray that they are always very close to each other, even after they are grown and have families of their own. Friends come and go, but family is forever!
I thought this one was fun! Jonah is going to be a great big brother!!
Handsome hubby!
She just keeps getting more and more beautiful all the time...
This one too!
Handsome as ever!
Oh, Baby!
















No comments:
Post a Comment