We waited until December 7th, when I was 11 weeks pregnant, to really make our public announcement. This was our post on Facebook...it had 598 likes and over 200 comments within a couple of days. Wow! And only one "Uhh, you know what causes that, right?" comment...from Kevin Bilyeu...go figure! I had really planned to wait until I was at least 12 weeks along, and for my next dr's appt, before making this big announcement. But, we quickly realized that word was trickling out, once our kids and extended family found out, so we thought it was time! We were so thankful for the positive responses we received and I know that we have so many people praying for us and this little baby now too, which gives me great peace. We are surrounded by such wonderful friends and family in our life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment