G-Ma did an Italian themed Christmas this year for our Garrett gathering and it was so cute & SO yummy! She went all out with her decorations and little food signs with Italian movie quotes and sayings on them! We had lasagna, spaghetti & meatballs, chicken spaghetti, cheese ravioli, pizza, several different kinds of bread & a delicious Italian salad! And then there was dessert...Italian Creme cake, Grandma Jean's chocolate sheet cake and several other delicious things to choose from. We might have to make this a Christmas tradition...I'm feeling Mexican next year. But enough about the food...
The best part of the day was just being together with our family! As always, our kids were spoiled and loved on by everyone and they got all kinds of fun gifts. I wasn't feeling well at all during that part of the day, so I didn't get many pics of the present opening. Mostly we just spent the afternoon eating, visiting, looking at old pictures & enjoying each others company!
















No comments:
Post a Comment