Thursday, December 12, 2019

CHA Christmas Program

Madison and Jonah had their Christmas program at school tonight. Once again, it was so strange for Mackenzie to not be a part of the program. =0( Maybe next year I will be more used to that? Madi & Jonah looked beautiful & handsome in their new fancy clothes that I somehow managed to find for them the day before the program. This was a rough night for me, because I didn't feel well at all...but I wasn't about to miss their Christmas program! 
The Kindergarten & 1st grade sang the cutest song about the birth of Jesus, "Oh, What a Glorious Night!" and it had the sweetest hand motions. Jonah sang his heart out and was very serious about doing the motions too! I'm not sure what the title of Madison's 5th grade song was, but it was a very pretty song, also about Jesus' birth. 
I couldn't help but think about last years CHA Christmas program and how our family (Baldwin side) was falling apart and very broken at that time. I'm thankful that although things are still hard, God has been faithful to carry us through this past year. 
After the program, we went to Braums (with half of the school)...I was EXHAUSTED by the time we got home that night!
I loved the dress that Madison picked out! 
 
And I really loved that I found this suit for Jonah that matched! 
Jonah & Jace
Madison Entrance: I LOVED that they came into this song! "Jesus, Name Above All Names!"
Jonah's entrance...he was the last 1st grader in, because he got to hold the door for everyone! 

PHOTO. FAIL. This is a good indication of how terrible I felt...these are the ONLY family pictures we took at the school after the program. Mackenzie is looking the other way in the first one and Jonah is completely cut out of the second one. I was really about to throw up at any second & had to get out of that crowd of people, so this was just as good as it was going to get.
Fun with friends at Braums! 
Here we go, this is much better! Way less people and chaos happening at Braums, so we got a better pic. I was not feeling photogenic in any sense, so we went with a Grandparents Only picture this time. So thankful they were all able to be there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment