Mackenzie had a field trip to the Woolaroc Museum in Bartlesville this week. (I had never even heard of this place before.) I was starting to feel the beginning stages of pregnancy, and I was just ready to check out after Brian had been gone for a week, so I sent him on the field trip and I stayed home. =0) I was sad to miss it, but I just couldn't make it happen. Mackenzie and Kinley got to ride with Brian, and Mrs. English rode along with them. They learned about Frank Phillips, who built Woolaroc and is the founder of Phillips 66 gas station. Now every time she sees a Phillips 66, she says, "Look, Daddy!" She also came back talking about the two-headed calf that they saw. ?? I'm thankful that Brian stepped in and went on this field trip with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment