Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Oct Misc.

Let's just face it...October is just a great month! Fall is in the air & I love everything about it! Definitely my favorite season. I have to say that looking back on October, it is just kind of a blur for me. I was just trying to get by, feeling sick pretty much constantly. Here are some misc. pictures and videos from October.

Since Brian missed Mackenzie's actual birthday, he took her to Panda Express and to the mall one evening the week after he got back. Such a good Daddy!
 
We were up at the church one day and I told them to get their reading done...I looked over and this is how they were sitting. Madison was reading to Mackenzie while sitting on her back. Whatever works I guess? LOL!
So I've stopped the Diet Coke and I'm trying to find something else to replace it...these aren't bad, but I miss my Diet Coke!
I'm sort of obsessed with my fingernails these days...I forgot how fun it was to have pretty nails. I especially love them this color! It's Halloween month...why not?! Black goes with everything!
I went shopping and bought some new clothes when Brian got back from Guatemala...I think I deserved it after the week I had while he was gone! This was my "I may be pregnant, but I'm still going to be cute" statement. =0)))
P.S. The Buckle makes me happy!
Haircuts used to be a traumatic thing...but, Jonah loves going to see Mr. Will now...when we left, Jonah said, "He's my friend!" I love that!
She was looking far too grown up in this new outfit she got for her birthday.
Jonah may have a few too many plaid shirts...what can I say? He's his father's son...
We went to a Regent football game on Friday night.
Jonah was really into the game...future football player for sure!
At least I have a good buddy to lay down with me and take naps when I don't feel good. I cherish these cuddly moments with him.
He really loves playing with the girls Lego sets. He only gets to do it when they are at school!
Poppa Jim got an iPhone! It's so funny and cute to watch him figure out how to use it!
I decided to start working on a stocking for the new baby.
Since I was working on my cross stitch, she wanted to do hers too.
We met Stephen & Tamara and Danny & Amy for lunch one Saturday and I got to cuddle with this bundle of cuteness!
This was a good little morale boost for me and a reminder, that being sick every day really is worth it.
The girls helped make the sign for the Belize Mission lunch! =0)
This is not the first time Madison has decided to change her name. On this day, she was "Ellee."

Getting ready for family pictures when you're pregnant and sick = hard. But definitely worth it!
Some pictures of Jonah's little Halloween party at school:

No comments:

Post a Comment