Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Break in Branson

We spent Fall Break in Branson and it was nice to just get away for a few days. I felt soooo sick most of the time, so I didn't enjoy things as much as I would have liked to. Still, I loved being with my family! We left on Tuesday after school and stopped at Lambert's to eat on our way. Always good & the kids love catching the rolls! We went to SDC a couple times, we played miniature golf (Jonah was absolutely terrified of the big dinosaurs), we had fun at Grand Village...you can't visit Branson without sitting in the giant rocking chair, we saw Jonah at the Sight & Sound theatre, we went on a nature walk and ended up going on the Showboat Branson Belle, and we just enjoyed relaxing at the condo. We have been so blessed to be able to stay in a condo that has been made available at no charge for pastors. Even though I spent what felt like a lot of time laying in bed while on vacation, we still had a great time!
Fastest game of miniature golf EVER! We thought Jonah would like the big dinosaurs...we thought wrong! The fire spewing volcano was the final straw...he was out of there!
We also ate at the Hard Luck Diner, where the waiters and waitresses sing to you. It's always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment