Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick-or-Treat

We  had so much fun trick-or-treating with the Easterwood's! Kelsey even got to go with us & she was the cutest little ladybug ever! The funniest moment of trick-or-treating happened when Jonah walked up onto a porch and there was a broom that popped out and started moving by itself...he shot off that porch so fast & he was pretty much done trick-or-treating after that. (It was so funny, but sad too.) We trick-or-treated for about an hour and then headed to the church for Noah's Ark. On our way, we stopped at Mrs. Andrews house to trick-or-treat. She had invited her class to come by and Madison was so excited to see her teacher!
I am very thankful for these friends that we love so much & get to experience fun things in life with!
How fun that Brian was dressed up in his Star Wars costume too! (I think Obi Wan??)
Woody was along for the ride too!
Precious girl!
These people went all out on their decorations!
"I've got my candy, now I'm OUT of here!"
Madison with Mrs. Andrews!

No comments:

Post a Comment