On Friday evening, G-Ma made a wonderful meal and then we went fishing in the backyard. I have to admit that to this day, I will not put a worm on a hook or get a hook out of a fish's mouth. I like to catch fish, but somebody else has to do that dirty work for me! (I think Rex was amused by this!) The girls both got to reel in several fish & they had a blast playing with Louise's grandson, Blake. They really loved it when they caught "baby" perch! I beat my mom in a race to catch a fish, and Rex owes me $100... I think maybe keeping him around is a good idea! =0)))
This was a fun way to spend our last night...also a little bittersweet, because I always hate leaving. These were good, good times...
Jonah was perfectly content to sit back and watch!
This is really just gross...

No comments:
Post a Comment