Saturday, July 13, 2013

When the Cat's Away...

You know the saying "When the cat's away, the mice will play..." 
Well.....
This is what happens when Jonah is left at home with all girls! It couldn't be helped...I had to see what he would look like with pigtails at least once! Brian was in Colorado on a "man-trip" with his brothers, so he wasn't there to step in and defend Jonah. Jonah didn't quite know what was going on or what was so funny, but he was enjoying all of the attention he was getting! I can't get over how much he looks like Mackenzie in this picture above. G-Ma and Aunt Barbara were there to witness this fun occasion also, which made it all the better
I posted his picture on FB and got some funny comments...I especially like Daddy's comment...I laughed out loud for sure when I read it!
I don't know what the big deal was...he wasn't worried about it at all!
He has just learned how to clap his hands and play pat-a-cake.
He's still "Bananas Over Mommy" even though I do torturous things like this to him! =0)
I just kept taking pictures...I figured it was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I LOVE having a boy, but I do miss all of the little prissy things about baby girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment