Monday, July 15, 2013

Ballet Camp

The girls did a little Ballet Camp with Anna Pearson at our church this week. They were both very excited and of course we had to have new dance leotards for the occasion. (Thanks G-Ma!) Madison's class was from 10:00 to 11:00 and then Mackenzie went from 11:30 to 1:00. (or something close to that...I've already forgotten exactly what it was!) I had a terrible summer cold/sinus infection this week, so Brian helped a lot by taking the girls back and forth. I'm always asking the girls if they want to take dance lessons throughout the year, but they don't express much interest in it. They had so much fun dancing, coloring, and making necklaces and tutus for their little recital on Friday!
This was my best attempt at putting their hair in buns...it lasted all of about 5 minutes once they started hopping around!
She's learned the art of posing, like her big sister!
All I can think of when I look at this picture is "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh....stayin' alive, stayin' alive!" 
Gianna & Bella are some very sweet friends of the girls. It was fun to spend some time with them this week!
Madison's class had between 10 and 13 little girls in it, and Mackenzie' class only had 4.
On the first morning of Ballet Camp, Daddy got home from Colorado just before we left for the church at 9:00. (That's AM...he and his brothers drove all night to make it back.) I love these pic's of him holding Jonah...in one of them Jonah is looking at him, like "Where have you been?" and in the other one he is clapping. He was happy to have his Daddy back!
The girls got to hang out in Daddy's office while the other one had ballet camp. They pretty much just took over!
They also played, colored and watched video's out in the Commons with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment