Sunday, July 21, 2013

Garrett Family Reunion

This Sunday was our Garrett Family Reunion in Nicoma Park. It is normally the first Sunday in June but had to be rescheduled this year due to damage from the recent tornadoes. I loaded up the kids and we drove straight to the reunion from Tulsa. I was hopeful that I would make it there without getting lost, but that didn't happen. I was very glad when we finally got there, about 30 minutes later than planned. This was Jonah's first family reunion, so it was fun to show him off! The girls had a blast dressing up and taking pics with the Photo Booth they had set up. After the Reunion we were headed to G-Ma's house for the week while Daddy was in Colorado for the Senior Trip. I LOVE this picture above of Madison and Poppa Jim. I'm pretty sure that it will be in a frame in my house soon! 
Uncle Clint, Jonah and Aunt Abigail
Poor G-Ma couldn't eat a thing all day because of a test she was having done the next day. =0( No fun!
Carol and Chris would have just taken Jonah home with them if we would have let them!
Uncle John, Poppa Jim and Aunt Barbara
I love their smiles!
"Hi Momma!"
Photo Booth Fun! The girls love Alexis!
Mackenzie really wanted Jonah to dress up for the photo booth...he tolerated it for a few seconds, but when she broke out the mustache, he was DONE! 
This was the end result...
Aunt Barbara came to his rescue!!
Here are some pic's that were taken by other people at the Reunion. It's always good to see family members that we don't get to see often.
Mackenzie literally ran around in different dress up costumes the entire time we were there!
Lovin's for Uncle Clint!

No comments:

Post a Comment