Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clean Kids

Rub-a-dub, dub, three kids in the tub! It's easy to tell that these three are siblings! This doesn't happen often, but Jonah thinks it is so much fun to take baths with his big sisters. And they take very good care of him in the bathtub and think it is so much fun to wash his hair. Just a side note...he has way more hair at this age than either of them did!
Our Brown-Eyed Girls
Poor Jonah usually doesn't get to play in the bathtub for long...it's usually in and out because I'm just ready to get everyone in bed. So when I let him play for a while, he loves it!
They love each other!!!
Here are some video's of Jonah saying "Da-Da" in the bathtub...he has always said "Ma-Ma" so clearly, until he learned Dada! Daddy was outside mowing when I took these videos, so I sent them to him. He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment