Monday, June 24, 2013

VBS: Colossal Coaster World!

VBS at STBC was the week after Falls Creek and VBS at G-Ma's church. The month of June is absolutely CRAZY!!! But FUN! I worked in Preschool Crafts again, and G-Ma came up and helped too. The girls love it that G-Ma is in Crafts when they come in. Madison and Gianna have become quite good little friends! Gianna wears her kitty cat ears every day, and one day Madi wanted to wear hers too. They are so cute! Mackenzie continues to be a little social butterfly and it is so fun for me to watch her with her friends. I can't believe this was her last year to be in Preschool Crafts. =0(
We went straight from VBS to swim lessons at ORU every day, so it was nonstop fun for us!
This is a picture of Madison's class at VBS...notice Pony was there too!

The "colossal coaster" theme was very fun!

This was Jonah's first year of VBS! I think he had fun too!
We did lots and lots of fun crafts! They were painting "fireworks." This one proved to be the messiest!
And probably the favorite...
Silly Kinley!
Cutie Pie! Jonah came into the Craft area with me and "helped" a few times during VBS!

This is how he "helped!"

Cotton Candy!
Madison loves Ms. Krista!
Another favorite craft was the handcuffs, in reference to Paul being in prison. G-Ma especially liked this one!
BFF's
Here are some of the many crafts we did this week! Such fun! As always, my favorite is the picture frame!
Mackenzie's Crafts:
Madison's Crafts:
 Jonah got his first VBS picture frame!
Another of my favorites: I love anything with their handprints! Jonah was in Crafts with us on this day, so I painted his hand and made one for him too! Love that tiny little hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment