Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Pinkitzel Birthday to me!!

We made a Pinkitzel run the day before my birthday for an "early celebration." (Any excuse to go to Pinkitzel, right?!) It was such a fun, sweet time! We definitely had plenty of sugar...bags of candy for the girls, chocolate toffee for Mom and me, and of course cupcakes! And, since it was my birthday I got 2 cupcakes...why not, right?! Don't worry...I saved one for my birthday breakfast the next day! When I posted the above picture on FB, I was surprised that no one commented on the fact that there were 5 cupcakes in the picture...I was going to just say one of them was for Jonah! The girls sang Happy Birthday to me, which I loved. This was the start of a wonderful 31st birthday!
Here is a video of the girls singing Happy Birthday to me!
Birthday Cake for Mack, Strawberry for Madi, Salted Caramel for G-Ma (of course!), and Cookies & Cream and Turtle Cheesecake for me. YUM-O!
Jonah did get a little taste...and he liked it a lot!
Pop Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment