This was Jonah's first real time to be in the swimming pool this summer, and he only made it about 4 minutes before he was sound asleep! I'm glad to know that his little boat is comfortable and relaxing for him! The water was cold too, but he must have been pretty tired because it didn't seem to bother him. When I found this baby floaty at ToysRus, I was so excited because the picture on the box had a whale on it. And of course I buy everything with a whale on it! But, when I opened it up, I realized that I had gotten the one with an octopus on it. I was bummed, but there was nothing I could do at that point because we were headed to the pool right then. Jonah slept this way for over 30 minutes. I kept checking just to make sure he was breathing, because he wasn't moving at all. This was the same night that Madison went under the water and could have drowned if I wouldn't have seen her just in the nick of time. Swimming can be such fun, but the water scares me too. I'm glad the girls are doing swimming lessons in a few weeks. I think next year I might try to do a "Mommy and Me" swim class with Jonah. That would be a lot of fun and I want him to love the water and know how to swim at a young age. I have a feeling he is going to be a little dare-devil like his Daddy! His little cheeks were so red by the time he woke up because it was so hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment