Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tooth # 3

 Mackenzie lost her 3rd tooth today. For the past few days, she has been complaining that her tooth hurts when she eats. I kept trying to get her to let me pull it, but she was afraid and didn't want me to touch it. Finally, when it was pretty much dangling, she let me pull it. I have officially been labeled the "tooth puller" because she didn't like the way Daddy jerked on her tooth the first time he tried to pull it. The "Tooth Fairy" left $2 and some modeling clay under her pillow. She was up bright and early the next morning to see what she got! I don't know about this whole losing teeth business...it's such a huge sign, pointing out the fact that she is growing up way too fast! Her top two front teeth are loose, so she will definitely be a little snaggle-tooth soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment