Monday, January 28, 2013

Playing is Hard Work!

Jonah was playing in his Lion King bouncer while I worked on cookies in the kitchen, and all of a sudden it got very quiet...I looked over and he was sound asleep. It was so sweet, but it also made me a little sad, because I was working instead of holding him. I know that it is time for me to start doing cookies again, and I am thankful to be able to work from home, but it still takes time away from my babies. He didn't seem to mind too much though...he looks pretty comfortable to me. He loves this new toy that he got for Christmas. It is right by the window and he loves looking outside, especially when the girls are out there playing. This little lion is also one of his favorite toys.
Jonah has the longest, prettiest eyelashes. People comment on them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment