I took Jonah for his 4 month well check (he was almost 5 months old) and he is a very healthy boy! He weighs 18 lbs 12 oz (91%) and is 25.5" long (49%). Dr. Raley made a few jokes about what a big boy he is, but when I asked him if I should be worried about it, he said absolutely not! Jonah had to get 4 shots and one oral vaccination. He had a complete fit when they gave his shots...it made me so sad. Poor little fella! I know it's for his own good in the long run, but it is so hard to see that look of pain on his little face. We are going to have to see a Pediatric Urologist in a couple months to make sure everything looks okay with his circumcision. I thought boys were supposed to be easier than girls, but this part of "boyhood" has been very stressful for this Momma! Overall, Jonah is a very healthy baby boy and for that, I thank God every day.
He wore is doctor bib, for this occasion.
I love, love, love him! (This is like looking at Mackenzie as a baby...he looks like her so much at times, it is weird.)
Big Babies = Cutest Babies
Here come the shots...look at this pitifully sad face. I hate it! But, I am so glad it is done. At least for a few more months anyway.













No comments:
Post a Comment