Monday, January 28, 2013

5 Months Old

Look at this happy 5 month old baby boy! Jonah has this smile on his face almost all the time...especially when someone is talking to him. I love how his whole face lights up when he smiles. At 5 months, Jonah is sleeping from around 11:00 to 6:00 or so...yea! He is a very good eater but still spits up ALL of the time. I will be so glad when he grows out of that. He still hasn't rolled over and doesn't seem too interested in doing it. He loves his playgym and is starting to put everything in his mouth. Jonah is extremely ticklish, especially under his chin. It is so cute when he gets to giggling. He is a cuddler and wants to be held all of the time. Especially when he is sleepy...he will fuss and fuss until I pick him up, and then literally two minutes later he will be sound asleep! I spend a lot of time just sitting and holding him...the laundry and dishes will always be there, but he is growing up way too fast.
Jonah has definitely gotten bigger than Buddy Bear!
Something must have startled him!
"Are we done taking pictures yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment