Monday, January 21, 2013

Naptime Fun

Madison has always been such a great napper. Most kids fight having to take a nap, but she will go find her blanket and Pony and ask to take a nap. =0) Yea for that! But, I'm afraid she is starting to grow out of that. So, I have started doing "fun naps" in different places around the house. Most of the time she naps in my bed, but her new favorite place to take a nap is in brother's baby bed. The first time we did it, I figured she would lay there and play and not go to sleep. However, I turned the mobile on and she laid down and went right to sleep. On another occasion I put a blanket down in my bathtub and let her take a nap in there. Again, I figured she would just play and not really sleep, but she proved me wrong! She went right to sleep. It will be a sad day for me when she doesn't take naps anymore. 
A bathtub is good for more than one thing, I guess!
She slept so long in the bathtub that we eventually had to go in there and wake up her. Mackenzie jumped right in with her, and then we decided Jonah should get in too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment