On Thursday, Jonah and I surprised Mackenzie and showed up to have lunch with her. I will never forget the look on her face when we walked in...she lit up like a light bulb! She was so happy that we had come. I can't believe it is halfway through the school year and this was the first time I went to have lunch with her. That makes me feel so bad! I always love watching her interact with her classmates. All of the kids gathered right around Jonah to look at him. It was just too cute not to take a picture of it! I love it that all of the kids are smiling for the camera, except for Mackenzie, who is too busy smiling at her baby brother! Very sweet! I love my little Kindergarten girl so much & I am so SO glad that she is at Regent. I don't know how in the world we are going to financially be able to continue at Regent, but we are trusting that God will provide for us if He wants us to continue on this path.









No comments:
Post a Comment