We went straight from Falls Creek, to VBS at G-Ma's church, to VBS at our church...can you say exhausting?! But FUN! I worked in Preschool Crafts again this year, and the funnest part was that G-Ma spent the week with us, so she worked in Preschool Crafts too! The girls were always so excited when they came into crafts, to see her there. Their favorite part was probably having her paint their feet blue. "Pony" came to VBS with Madison each day. I love the picture of Madison doing crafts, with Pony watching in the background. So cute! Then she decided Pony needed some pilot goggles too! Mackenzie had a blast and was so happy to be in class with her friends Bella, Josie, Kinley, and Abby. It was fun to watch her interact with her friends each day...she tends to be the ringleader and right in the front of the pack...imagine! One day she came home and said that she told Aiden she might marry him one day...but he said, "I am NOT marrying you!" I explained to her that boys aren't too into thinking about getting married when they are 5 years old! I was very tired at the end of each day...I tried to take it easy and not bend over too much, but that's kinda hard when you're doing Crafts with 75 preschoolers!
Mackenzie had very ticklish feet!
Mack's class came in after Madi's and they were always excited to see each other! I can't believe Mackenzie can pick Madison up like this...she only outweighs her by 6 lbs!

This was on Thursday night, for "Family Night." We met in the Chapel and sang a few songs and then headed to the Gym and outside for snow cones and hot dogs. 

Here are some of the "MANY" crafts the girls did at VBS this week:
Madison's teachers took these pictures and made this cute frame in their class.
Here are the frames from the past 3 years. It's fun to see how much they've grown!



No comments:
Post a Comment