Brian and I both turned 30 this past week...I know, we are getting old! Brian has been saying he is getting old since he turned 25...now I agree, he's right! He has always argued that he is technically older than I am, even though my birthday is the day before his, because I was born 2 months early. I've always disagreed, but hey, if he wants to think he's older, that's fine with me now! Since Brian was at Super Summer & my mom was in NYC, the girls and I were home on our own. They loved decorating these cupcakes. I let them use every kind of sprinkle I had & they worked and worked on them. They were decorated with a lot of love! We were planning to have lunch on my birthday with Jennifer Perona & Debbie Litwiler, but Madison was running a high fever and I ended up taking her to the doctor, so we had to cancel. It was a very rough morning...they had to do a strep test and she hated it and then threw up all over me. It was a very stressful start to my birthday, but it got better as the day went on. Kari, Connie & Carol came over that evening and hung out, and then Kari and Lexi spent the night with us. Brian came home the next day, on his birthday, and we went out to dinner at Red Lobster with his parents. The cupcakes didn't last long!
Here is a quick video of Madison (sort of) singing Happy Birthday to Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment