The PreSMAK program was on Wednesday night, and the kids rotate from room to room with their parents. It was fun, but a little chaotic! Since I taught in the 3 year old room, I had to stay in there and wasn't able to watch Mackenzie, or Madison in the other rooms, which I was really sad about. Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin, and Aunt Amy, Bailey, Collin & Cole were there to watch the girls though, so that was good. (G-Ma had her VBS kickoff at WHBC so she wasn't able to be there.) The songs that we learned in our room were, "Oh, How I Love Jesus/Yes, Jesus Loves Me," "Love, Love, Love the Lord," and "Let's Count the Ways We Can Praise." One of Mackenzie's favorite songs was "Little Love Notes." I am always amazed at how quickly the kids learn the songs & motions! After the program, there was a bunch of fun stuff set up in the gym for the kids to do. After playing for a while, the girls and I went to Chick-fil-a with Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin, and then they went home with them to spend a few nights at the lake. They were very excited about it, and it was nice to have a few quiet days, but I missed them very much and was very glad to have them home again a few days later!

My shirt was a little tight on my tummy, but it worked...the girls liked it that we all matched!
Here is a video of one of the songs Madison did:

No comments:
Post a Comment