Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PreSMAK 2012

This was Mackenzie's 3rd year, and Madison's 1st year to do PreSMAK (Summer Music Activities for Kids) at our church. For the past two years, I have helped in Mackenzie's class, so this year I decided to work in the 3's with Madison. That was great until it was time for Madison to rotate to the other rooms...she cried and had a fit the first day, not wanting to leave me. So, we solved that problem for the next two days by bringing Pony with us. She was fine then! I got to work with Ammy Raber & Jill Curry, and we had a lot of fun! The theme this year was "Love Notes from God" and the kids did many fun crafts, learned some very cute songs about God's love, and heard Bible stories each day. Since I was in the classroom with Madison, I ended up with a lot of pictures of her. I did sneak down to Mack's room a few times to snap a few quick pic's though. I love these pictures of Mackenzie with her good friends Kinley & Emma...are they cute or what?! This is such a great program that our church does. The kids love it & they are learning about the love of God through music...just precious!
Madison stuck close by my side during our class.

We had lots & lots of 3 year olds!
I love this picture!
Madison said her favorite thing to do was go swimming and she worked very, very hard on decorating this picture.
Love the tongue...that is some serious concentration!
Such sweet little friends!

I think Pony had fun at PreSMAK too!
Here are the girls with their mailboxes that they decorated.
Ammy did such a great job leading our class!
I snuck down to Mackenzie's class on Wednesday to watch a few of her songs, since I didn't get to see her do the performance Wednesday night.
 This was when she realized that I had come in to watch her!
Here are pictures of some of the crafts the girls made at PreSMAK.
At times, Madison did great & sang the songs and participated. Other times, like in this video, she just sat there and looked at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment