Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bathing Beauties

The girls and I spent this week at home while Brian was at Super Summer and G-Ma was in NYC. We had a lot of fun, watching movies, shopping, and going swimming! When we found these swimsuits & flip-flops, we just had to have them. (Even though they both have 4 bathing suits already!) I know I am partial, but does it get any cuter?! Kari & Lexi came over and went swimming with us on Tuesday evening, which was a lot of fun. 
They love posing for pictures, which is why I end up with so many! How am I supposed to pick and choose?!
Madison is very into doing tricks these days!
Oh my stars...can I just freeze time and keep this little girl forever?!
These are a couple of random video's that I took during this week...I love listening to their little voices! Sometimes I just sit and listen to them playing together. Most of the time they get along great!

No comments:

Post a Comment