I hate admitting that we didn't do much of anything for Father's Day, but with summer being so crazy busy and the fact that this was the first year without my Dad, we kinda just "skipped it." Thankfully, Brian is very easy-going and didn't mind. We did at least get to spend the day together. We went to church, and then were invited to have lunch with the Romoser's & the Kersh's at Kari's parents' house. Then, after a short nap, it was time to get our things packed and loaded for Falls Creek. I didn't take any pictures or anything, but here are a few pictures of Daddy with his girls from this summer. He is the best husband & father we could ever ask for! I am so thankful that God chose him for me, and has given us 2 beautiful girls, and now a baby boy in a few months.
The girls made these things for Daddy at church...Mackenzie made him a tie and Madison made him a bookmark. And I love the little note Mack drew all by herself with flowers and hearts...."I Love Dady!" 
Here is an example of one of the many fun things about Daddy...he does crazy things like this! This is one of many, many rap video's that he and Mackenzie have made recently. He's a goofball but I love him!
On a sad note, it was a hard day for me since it was the first Father's Day without my Dad. I miss him so much! This picture of him with the girls is from last Father's Day. I love his smile...even though he was sick, he was such a good sport and made the most of his life until the very end.

No comments:
Post a Comment