

We finally have the new beds put together!!! Yea! I have been so indecisive about what I wanted everything to look like, but I am so happy with the way it all turned out. BIG thanks to G-Ma & Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin for helping us put the girls' new bedroom together! I love this loft bed, because it isn't so high, it is very girly, and it has a lot of storage space & bookshelves. The girls are very excited about their new bed! I'm glad we have a place for G-Ma and Grandma Baldwin to sleep when they are at our house now. This was the first night the girls' slept in their new beds. G-Ma was actually coming up late that night, so Mack & Madi both slept on the top bunk. I was so nervous they would fall off, that I put our big pillows from our bed all around them. They did just fine though! Now, Madison doesn't want to sleep in her bed on the bottom, she cries to sleep on the top every night. We also got the matching dresser & mirror. The room isn't completely finished, but I'm just glad we have the bed thing figured out!
What a happy little room to live in! It is fun to listen to the girls' giggling and talking before they fall asleep at night. I think they really like sharing a room...they feel safer & not alone.



Madison goes up with no problem...

...she's still working on coming down!

Tucked in nice & cozy, one girl at each end.

Here is a video, taken right before bedtime...
No comments:
Post a Comment