Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Fun Day With Friends

The girls and I met my High School friends, Kelley & Leslie, and their little girls, Lauren & Kenady, at the park on Monday morning. We had a great time, visiting & chasing the kids around. Then we went to McDonald's for lunch. I was so happy to get to spend time with them. Even though we haven't spent very much time together in the past 10 years, it is neat that we can just kind of pick up where we left off. Time hasn't changed us much...they are still as hilarious as ever, and our conversation was much the same as it always was! I was just hoping noone overheard our conversation at McDonald's...=0) It was fun to watch our girls play together. Mackenzie & Lauren are just 1 month apart in age, and they love playing together. Kenady is about 6 months younger than Madison. We are definitely going to have to do that again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment